Monday 1 June 2015

Pinterest positivity!

I love Pinterest! I could spend hours looking at the huge range of stuff that's on there and I find myself going off on tangents then forgetting what I was looking for in the first place.  (I also love Pinterest Fails, but that's my evil alter ego talking!) I've been adding to my own boards and yesterday started up a board called 'The Bucket List' and then proceeded to search the interweb for pictures of things/places that I could add to my board - stuff that I want to achieve before I get too old or am taken by the man above to a higher place. I realised that once I'd added my trip to NYC and a few other places I want to visit, then I was trawling the web for trawlings sake - so my bucket list board wouldn't look empty!
I'm not saying I don't have any dreams or aspirations, cos I do, but how do you capture 'I want a long happy healthy life enjoyed with my loved ones' in a picture?  I am actually very content with my lot! (and lets face it, I'd need a good lottery win to enable me to have the time and the dosh to do a lot of bucket list things).  So I decided I needed another board - 'the stuff that I can tick off on my bucket list' - that's going to be so much easier to fill I think and I wont get depressed on this dreary, cold June Bank Holiday Monday finding pins for it! Now, off I go on a self directed tangent!
Here are my boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment