Sunday 19 April 2015

Lymphoedema Information and Resources

I'm presenting at a Lymphoedema Awareness Information Day in Enniscorthy on 25th April organised by the Hope Cancer Support Centre.
 I will be talking about what lymphoedema is, who is at risk and why and what a person can do to reduce their risk of developing it.  I will also be talking about what we do to manage lymphoedema.  In order to make it easier for folk who attend the talk to find the information resources I will be referring to, I have them all here:

The international consensus document

Best Practice for the Management of Lymphoedema

The Lymphoedema Support Network (LSN)

Lymphoedema Ireland

MLD Ireland

The British Lymphology Society

Macmillan online community

Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI)

Joachim Zuther’s Blog

Activa Healthcare E-Learning zone

BMJ online learning module

Hope this helps! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment